Menu
mronks
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

4G coming 5th October? Another lie?

Hi, I just called for my PAC code and was told you were definitely getting 4G on the 5th October, is this true or another lie, if it's a lie I'll be contacting Ofcom about these shady practices.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4G coming 5th October? Another lie?

Lie

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mronks,

I would like to hope that it was true....

However, I am given to put more conviction in this post by Mark Y (Forum Team member) from a few weeks back:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Loss-of-signal-and-4G-Availability/m-p/3145532#M63...

"I'd love to be able to offer you an estimate of when this will launch, but this would only serve to disappointed you and leave you feeling that we'd been dishonest if this proved inaccurate!

We don't currently have further information we can share with you on when 4G will launch on Virgin Mobile, but let me reassure you that this is something we are actively working to bring to our customers as soon as possible."

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
derek1612
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi mronks i have a 4g phone at moment and i am stuck under contract for a sim thats only 3g they told me 4g later in the year mronks so that dosnt sound like october maybe next year.
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If it was confirmed for October it would be all over the trade press by now. Can't see anything in my subscriptions

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Agreed, it's a long ongoing lie to keep you short term happy and get you off the phone

0 Kudos