Menu
Walsk1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

4G and Phone Calls not working

Hello! 

I recently bought a pay monthly Virgin sim and new handset but the 4G is no longer working as I tried to switch my number over. Did this over the phone more than a week ago from TESCO to Virgin and was told it was all sorted and my number would swap in 24 hours. After this received a text saying it would take 3 days. on October 30th Virgin text to say my number's switched over and all is sorted. Unfortunately I still have my old number, have no 4G at all and I'm unable to make calls from my phone. 

From looking through the forum lots of people seem to have encountered this problem so would love a hand on sorting it out please!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4G and Phone Calls not working

Hi Walsk1,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your number port. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If not, I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos