Menu
poetical_verse
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

3g poor in neath

For the last two weeks my 3g network has been very very slop to no existent.
I had the same problem last year which was due to some mast work in the area (which I finally found out after weeks of calls and complaints)
I've called again this time and been assured there's no fault with the network. Gone through all the usual checks with customer service who said I had to phone back to speak to faults as they weren't open.
What's going on? I have no other Internet and it's starting to get annoying.
0 Kudos
blankcanvas67
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3g poor in neath

Hi poetical_verse it seen to be all over that is having the same problem so it can't be every local mast have done same as you and reported it many times to be given same scripted answer doesn't show anything wrong in your area or have you tried a hard reboot.
Waiting on Matt to reply back to my other post he said he was going to look into 4 days ago, have been reading on another site forum that lots of people on EE network seen to be experiencing the same and not getting answers either!
Just thought I would let you know your not alone with the problem because I'm down in Sussex.
0 Kudos
KevAmiga
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Most of the time, at the moment my Z1 shows "G" service, which is pointless really as nothing works when its in that mode.

Good old H+ seems to be a thing of the past most of the time... yeah i live between Neath and Swansea too. Smiley Sad

Even when I have H+, anything google related seems poor (although thats under discussion in another thread so..)

TiVo, 150mb BB, Telco, Mobile.. .got em all Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poetical_verse,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with 3G in Neath. I want to make sure we get this all sorted for you. Are you able to PM me your full postcode so I can check your area out? Smiley Happy

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side. Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poetical_verse,

Are you still having issues with this?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
poetical_verse
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Now I finally have enough signal to get back on here I have replied.
0 Kudos