Menu
jambo751
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

3G Network

Is there some kind of problem with the already fairly poor virgin 3G network? I'm in the edinburgh area and it's been awful for days
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3G Network

Hi jambo751,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with the signal in Edinburgh. I want to make sure we get this all sorted for you.

Are you able to PM me your full postcode for this? You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the Private Message option on the right hand side of the page. 

Let me know once you've sent this off.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jambo751,

Are you still having issues with the signal?

Let me know if you need anything Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jambo751
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep daily problems. No issues with Wi Fi. Only 3g. Seems to be able to handle basic things like what's app or twitter but things like chrome or netflix it's not working. It's almost like the single is being throttled. I'm quite a heavy user of 3g when it's working 4 gig last 2 months. Do you throttle usage? Know from experience that used to happen on broadband? Regardless am not at all happy. Have full tv phone and inet package from vm plus vip mobile so chucking out a lot of money and not getting a great service. I assume to complain I need to call? Why on earth does an Internet provider not allow email communications for customer sevice?
0 Kudos