Menu
sibbs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

3 sim cards

Hmm just tried to order a 4th sim card for my 2nd daughter and have been told you cannot have more than 3 sim cards per account....really?? Don't take my money I'll go elsewhere!!! Smiley Sad
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 sim cards

Strange, I have 4 for my family, never been stopped from having the 4th one a while ago??

(mind you, due to the shambolic VM service, all 4 moving on at end of monthly refresh  Smiley Tongue)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, do you actually mean contracts?

If so that might well be the case.

As for SIM cards I've got more than four registered to me in my name on my account & have had for some time. So don't see why you should have any problem registering more then three.

AlexKid :-)

0 Kudos
sibbs
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah,actual contracts. I have pay and go sits at the moment and was wanting to upgrade them to the 30 day rolling contract but it is bot to be
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sibbs,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're not able to take out a 4th SIM card.

I have 3 SIM's in my name and got told I could have more. I have spoken to someone else who has 4. I've not been made aware of any changes to the amount you can have.

It's possible your credit score isn't good enough to have more than 3 but that's checked on an individual basis so can't say if it's relevant to you or not. I'd imagine you would have been told if that was the case though.

Who told you 3 is the maximum?

Was this done online, at a shop or over the phone?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos