Menu
JonnyF
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2 mobiles on account

I have both a PAYG and contract mobile on my account. I used to be able to view both in my online account but since changes were made some time ago, I can now only access the PAYG account. The mobile app on my contract phone doesn't really fulfil my needs and I am wondering if there is now a fix to this problem? I am due to be out of contract soon and this will be a factor in deciding whether or not to stay with VM.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 mobiles on account

Hi JonnyF,

as you say, since April last year when Virgin decided to "upgrade" (their word for it) their system many customers encountered this problem.

Some numbers just disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again on-line is to create a separate account using a new email address.

Click here: Registration (Remember you'll need to use a different email address & password) - if you don't already have a second email just create one with a provider.

Hopefully this will work for you. It did for me. (Just a bit of a pain not being able to see all your accounts/numbers on one page).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

JonnyF
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately the registration page doesn't seem to want to accept my number. Possibly because it wasn't originally a VM number and was ported from another network? Ah well, looks like I'll be porting it again soon...
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JonnyF,

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble registering the number. Do you get any error messages when you try and register?

Let me know as soon as you can. I want to help get this sorted.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How are you getting on with this Jonnyf?

Here if you need me Smiley Happy

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos