Menu
ashtongate
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

074 Calls to this number are barred, when are you going to sort this Virgin?

I need someone from Virgin to advise when this issue will be sorted. Currently my wife cannot call me because my mobile starts with 0742. This has never been a problem until about 3 x weeks ago !!

Virgin, can you please let me know when you plan to sort this, I am in a position where my wife cannot contact me in the event of an emergency !!

If you are unwilling to advise or help then I have no chose but to cancel these contracts with you ...  

Look forward to hearing from you soon 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 074 Calls to this number are barred, when are you going to sort this Virgin?

Hi ashtongate

I’m really sorry to hear about the recent difficulties with your 074 number. Whilst this is a known issue and we do have our network team investigating, we are awaiting further updates at this time. If there is any update we'll be sure to let you know.

Regards.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
BrianF49
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 074 Calls to this number are barred, when are you going to sort this Virgin?

Dave B,

No offense but I would suggest that ashtongate ignores your advice and tries the number again. As far as I am aware the issue was (eventually) fixed early this morning. I have been able to call 0742 numbers since that time and I believe others have also.

The Virgin media organisation seems to have real problems communicating both internally and externally. Ironic really.

0 Kudos
ashtongate
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dave B

Nice one !! It now works , like you said communication has been very poor. No explanation etc.

Thanks , enjoy Christmas.
0 Kudos