Menu
SaraMel62
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have been charged over the past 4 months by this number. I have never even contacted it and it says on my phone bill that it phones every week and that I have been calling it. I don't even receive any calls and I haven't called. I have been charged over £100. I have texted STOP to these numbers which I hope has stopped it but I want my money back!!! I have tried contacting them to ask them what is going on and ask them if they have proof of me contacting them but they don't even answer the phone and I have had no luck finding anything about the number on google. 02 my provider and carphone warehouse geek squad who i pay money too for insurance cant help me. I am stressed and will be taking this to the police.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 01916542109

SaraMel62 wrote:

I have been charged over the past 4 months by this number. ....... I have tried contacting them to ask them what is going on and ask them if they have proof of me contacting them but they don't even answer the phone and I have had no luck finding anything about the number on google......

Hi SaraMel62,

a very quick search on Google:

The number you checked belongs to:

Short code number:84508
Service description:saucy-babes.com (subscription - Text STOP to 84508 to cancel)
Contact details:01916542109 or support@crowtel.com

This service is provided by Crowtel and managed by Zamano Solutions Ltd.

It has also appeared on this forum before: 01916 542109

If no one answers your call perhaps you could try email:  support@crowtel.com

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos