Menu
Jackojaxxon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

0010020250100 rip off

Have the issues with picture messages to 0010020250100 been resolved? I never send pictures but have been charged on several occasions. I am not happy with this level of service. I am leaving Virgin and suggest other do the same. All inclusive, VIP my backside.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 0010020250100 rip off

My understanding is that charges to this number are the result of you using the wrong contact in your phone. If the contact is an email contact, it is processed as MMS via an email forwarding server.
0 Kudos
Jackojaxxon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still leaving, very poor information and guidance for a VIP service. Virgin should take some responsibility if I and thousands of other customers are experiencing this issue. Hello Vodafone
0 Kudos
bri444
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was having a lot of these charges on my bills from virgin media and when I followed it through I found that it was automated to MacAfee from my lg g3 phone as it is an app that is on the phone for security. I changed my phone and I do not get them any more.

Jackojaxxon wrote:
Still leaving, very poor information and guidance for a VIP service. Virgin should take some responsibility if I and thousands of other customers are experiencing this issue. Hello Vodafone

to true

Jackojaxxon wrote:

0 Kudos