Menu
geofftechno
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

you tube app

You tube music  videos now almost not worth watching due to constant sound stuttering (is it called buffering). Had this problem some time ago and was sorted OK....now it has returned to really annoy me !  Is anyone from Virgin checking this out and hopefully sorting the problem.

Somebody please help.................thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: you tube app

Hello geofftechno,

Thanks for your post.

Is this happening on all music videos? Are you experiencing any problems with the On Demand service?

Please ensure all cables are secure at the back of the box and reboot by the mains to see if there's any improvement.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: you tube app

Thanks for your private message geofftechno,

I'm replying back on the public forum just in case this helps anyone else with the same issue.

I have looked into it further and have found a known fault regarding YouTube freezing, this is currently still under investigation (NKE009132).

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment and we hope it's resolved soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos