Menu
neilp_1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

why after so many calls and visits does my tv picture pixilate and continue...

For months our tv picture was fine. However for months and many calls and visits still very inconsistent. really spoils viewing. Looking at returning to Sky.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: why after so many calls and visits does my tv picture pixilate and continue...

Perhaps you could ask them to check your Virgin Media account for signal levels.
0 Kudos
cruising
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: why after so many calls and visits does my tv picture pixilate and continue...

The VM structure of Customer Services-Engineer-Network-Escalation is very devisive and inhibits proper communication.

The evidence from talking to people is that each level appears to work as independently as possible.

Unfortunately this is tending to create a class structure where nobody really wants to communicate with each other.

This structure was inherited from Telewest but I think it was hoped to change it when it became VM.

All the evidence since then is that nothing at all has changed.

My own experience and many other comments from posters has seemed to underline that it is probably getting worse. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi neil_p1

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately. 

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this for you. I can see there was a ticket open to allow this issue to be investigated. The ticket has been closed this morning so I'd expect you to see an improvement with the service from your end?

If not, let me know and I'll arrange for action to be taken to get this sorted.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
neilp_1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well finally it would appear that after months of poor pictures, a engineer who had not attended before checked the exterior box pre entering house and found loose cables and tightened them!! Since then has been a lot better. Has taken far too long to put right though and yes communication between depts. could certainly improve but some companies are far to big to be efficient......

see how long we last before further problems.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi neilp_1,

Thank you for the update and I'm pleased to hear things have improved with the TV service.

I'm sorry that it wasn't fixed sooner.  

If you do experience any further disruptions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help out.

We're here if you need us Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos