Menu
earl8
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

when you refer to some customers having trouble with youtube and tivo, do you imply that some custom

when you say some customers are having trouble with tivo and youtube do you mean that some aren't? Why some and not others?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: when you refer to some customers having trouble with youtube and tivo, do you imply that some custom

Ask Google - their app, and their issues with the app.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: when you refer to some customers having trouble with youtube and tivo, do you imply that some custom

I'm not sure that is correct. The issue for subscribers is with their supplier - Virgin Media. Any related complications (between Google and Virgin Media) are not the problems of the customer. Also, at the moment, if some customers can receive Youtube and others can't, then the company is providing an uneven service.
earl8
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do you doubt this message  appears on my television screen, or do you think it incorrect that it does? Do you know when the complications between Google and Virgin might be resolved since the present situation is causing problems for customers. Thanks.

0 Kudos