Menu
mysty1954
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

watchings recordings from a second tivo on my main tv

Looked at virgin website how to send recordings from an upstairs tivo to a tivo downstairs to watch on a fairly new smart tv..Bought two power line kits through your on line store...Your website did say that that is what i needed to buy to be able to do what I wanted..! Can't get it to work...Need help....otherwise I have wasted nearly 100.00 pounds on two power line kits which is what your website indicated was all I needed ..! I have never had a reason to be unhappy with your service or quality of support, but in this case I feel that either I have been mislead by your website info" or I am doing something wrong..! If it is not possible to do what I was hoping I would be able to do by buying two of your power line kits as I was led to believe from info on your website, then I would like a refund..! 

Up to now, a very happy customer......Richard

mysty
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: watchings recordings from a second tivo on my main tv

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I use two powerline adaptors and the system works fine

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can you return your powerline adapters?

there are much cheaper units available - like nigh on 66% cheaper!

can you tell I'm Scottish? Smiley Happy check eBuyer, they have a decent range and have special offers every now and again.

0 Kudos
mick4x4
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 tivo boxes on my home network, they connect to each other no problem but if you are expecting to watch all recorded programs on one box on your other box you will be disappointed to find out a lot of channels are copy protected so you won't be able to watch them on any other box other than the one it was recorded on.
0 Kudos