Menu
donpolio
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

walking dead series 6 ep 6, 7, 8

Hi,

I have watched the whole box set and episodes 1-5 of series 6 before it was removed on 31/03/2016 but now the catch up service starts at episode 9. Where have episodes 6,7 and 8 gone?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
SohailAhmad
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: walking dead series 6 ep 6, 7, 8

Possibly relates to the same issue that caused it to be removed? More info in this post

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Where-has-Walking-Dead-vanished-too/td-p/3079010

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi donpolio, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired on the 31st March so it was then removed. Series 6 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
donpolio
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Kath, i guess just unfortunate timing that meant those episodes weren't available.

0 Kudos
chivoir
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was watching Season 6 On Demand and I am 99% certain in the window on screen it said all episodes were available until 5th May 2016.  So I'd been working through the season safe in the knowledge I could meet that deadline.... then boom... episodes 1-8 had disappeared last night and we'd only got up to episode 5.  Not fair!

Please please please Virgin Media can you re-instate the whole of the series (or the very least episodes 6,7,8).... I really don't want to have to pay out for a Blu Ray just to get 3 episodes I am missing.

Surely as this is the most recent series it makes sense keeping all episodes on demand of a whole series? if I wanted to watch it in real time or a week or so after I'd set my Tivo to record it on Fox when broadcast!....

Help us VM Kenobi - you're our only hope.

0 Kudos