Menu
benjesdot
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin

i just want to ask how i can have virgin in my area and all the neighbors have virgin media and i try to contact virgin media so they said we are going to send an engineer and i was expecting someone to came to my house but someone called me to say you can't have virgin media and the problem in my area it was one address and because it's new build the council change the name and all the postcode in my area it's one just the name change and they said you can't have virgin so what i can do wait

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin

I think from what you say that your postcode has changed because you're in a new build property? Twoo things:-

either you can have Virgin media because the cables have been laid in your new street but you may need to give the old postcode when you ring and explain what's happened. Or

the cables weren't laid when your property was built so all you can do us wait for that to happen (or not a Virgin are under no obligation to do so) 

0 Kudos
benjesdot
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin

thank you for your reply is not about the post code i know that virgin they have the old data and they can't know exactly if the cable is there because we are in the middle so  i have the next door neighbors in both side have a cable and i had the same problem in my old address i was living first floor and the basement had virgin and when i asked them to check they said you can't have it because they is no cable so after 2 years they sent me letter saying if you want join virgin so i just hope to get virgin soon

0 Kudos