Menu
hayleyander
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

upgrade on my tv package

Hi I upgraded my package online today and received a email then I also rang customer service and they told me to rest my box I have so and still no upgrade I was on M upgraded M+ still nothing
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade on my tv package

I think it can take up to 24 hours for an online upgrade to go through the system

0 Kudos
hayleyander
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade on my tv package

I also rang customer service they said it updated now about half an hour after I applied
0 Kudos
hayleyander
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

upgraded tv package

I have upgraded my package today spoke to customer service and told me to rest my tivo box so I did and still no new channels my upgraded should be M+
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgraded tv package

Did they say they put the changes through right away or did they simply put the order through for someone else to deal with in 24-48 hours?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Threads merged.

Please do not post multiple theads on different parts of the Forum. It will not get your issue resolved any quicker.

Forum staff can take several days to respond to posts.

Can I suggest if the update does not come through overnight that you try ringing CS tomorrow morning after 8am, & you should get a UK call centre, who are in general far more helpfull, & should be able to sort this for you.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi hayleyander,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that your new channel upgrade didn't go through immediately. It can sometimes take 24 hours for the new signals to clear your equipment. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Checking your account, it looks like this has been updated now. Are you able to access your new channels?

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos