Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

two tivo boxes faulty whats going on /quick start /check network connection /could be down

ive add two tivo boxes recently and 1 was faulty and it still is and quick fix box that was showing signs as faulty tried to connect to virgin network sett up list but nothing happened could be a network connection fault ive got 3rd coming tommorow if that is unscusefull what is the cause to showing tivo is offline any poss answers 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: two tivo boxes faulty whats going on /quick start /check network connection /could be down

Hi jonathanlouis,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for the continued issues with TiVo®.

I'll continue to chase this for you and if tomorrow's replacement does not resolve the issue, we will proceed to arrange an engineer visit.

Please try to refrain from making duplicate posts as this can be a little confusing for the Forum team and could possibly delay the time that it takes for us to respond to you.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: two tivo boxes faulty whats going on /quick start /check network connection /could be down

Hi jonathanlouis,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry for the continued issues with TiVo®.

I'll continue to chase this for you and if tomorrow's replacement does not resolve the issue, we will proceed to arrange an engineer visit.

Please try to refrain from making duplicate posts as this can be a little confusing for the Forum team and could possibly delay the time that it takes for us to respond to you.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

chers nat you have a kudo
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem!

Happy to help. Smiley Happy

Thanks for this jonathanlouis!

Nat_J