Menu
jjohnson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tvo box

My tvo box wont let me use catch up or on demand when i went to settings it says not conected to my virgin media i have tried to reconect but keeps coming up as failed
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tvo box

Hi there jjohnson, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you are having difficulties viewing Catch up and On Demand at the moment. 

I've attempted to run some testing on your connection, but I've been unable to locate any account details using your forum credentials, so I've sent you a private message in order to ask some further questions. 

Please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tvo box

Hi there Jjohnson, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my message from Tuesday evening, as I've not had a reply. 

If you're still having issues watching Catch Up and On Demand, then please let me know so I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos