Menu
cyrus2408
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tv remote codes

the tivo remote has been programmed using tivo instructions, after the 0999 channel up the tv turns off, with the tv back on with tv remote, volume or mute still not working on tv? tested the samsung codes same issue, tv model is UE40B7020ww.

0 Kudos
Evelyn60
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv remote codes

Cyrus, I'm having same issues, sorry can't help but hopefully someone will be able to offer solution .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv remote codes

Hello Cyrus2408 and Evelyn60,

I want to welcome you both to your community and wanted to pop by and see how things are today with getting your TiVo® remote control synced up.  I hope all is ok for you today Smiley Happy

If you're still having trouble I just wanted to pop this here in case it may be useful for you: Virgin Media Remote Control Codes

If it's the case you haven't found the correct code out of the ones we have supplied, then you will need to contact the manufacturer of the TV set.  It is likely to be that we don't have the correct code, whilst we do try and keep all our codes list up to date when we can, new ones are being produced all the time across the many brands around.

If you contact the support team for the make/model of your TV set, they can help you find the correct code.

Let me know how you all get on, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette.

Forum Team.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos