Flag for a moderator

tv picture keeps pixilating only on bbc 1 and bbc 2

picture keeps pixilating only on bbc1 and bbc2

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv

Hi there fishman2, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some pixelation on your BBC channels recently, and I'd love to help you out. 

I've run some testing, and whilst everything is looking just fine at the moment, I can see around the time you were posting, we did discover an issue which may well have caused the problem you were seeing. 

Are you still getting this issue? If you are please let me know so that I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
fishman2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for responding to my message it is still pixalating  on bbc1 and bbc2 but it is not as it was

it dose not happen on bbc hd thanks from me fishman2

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me on this fishman2, 

I'm really sorry to hear that this is the case for you. I've run some testing again this morning, and can see some slight fluctuations in signal strength, so maybe it's best to get someone out to investigate things further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos