Menu
jiggy11
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo

why dose my TiVo reboot for no reason,  not once but 3 times. also when we watch our shows it freezes and starts ,also jumps to the end of the show, also on delay , it freezes I have 2 tivos but this only happens in the lounge, I am thinking is it worth having these boxes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo

Hi jiggy11,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum--sorry that one of your TiVo boxes isn't working properly (rebooting, freezing, jumping). Because only one box is performing so poorly, it sounds like a fault with the box itself more so than a signal or area issue. I can certainly have a look at this for you.

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and have run testing to both TiVo boxes. One of the boxes is showing Offline so I need to verify that both boxes are powered on. I'll re-run the test tomorrow, so please verify these are powered on between 8am to 12pm tomorrow.

If you would like to contact us direct so that we can run the tests immediately, please give us a call on 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone).

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo

Hi jiggy11,

I'm checking back with you as I haven't received a response regarding your TiVo boxes being powered on for retesting. 

If you are still experiencing a problem with the TiVo box and would like for me to investigate this further, please let me know. If both boxes have always been powered on, then I will need to arrange an engineer visit for you, so please get back in touch. I will send you a private message requesting further details for an appointment so just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos