Menu
mjrkb1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo wont connect to home network

every few weeks for the last few months ive been having to connect tivo to the network as ive been losing tv guide. This time around i restarted the box and lost service altogether as it was stuck on starting up screen for 2 days! After 2 phone calls to be told it was a problem in the area i did a service status check and test and tv kicked back in but now it wont connect to the network, its been stuck on 3% for the last 24 hours. Any resolutions or has the box had it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo wont connect to home network

Hi mjrkb1

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos