Menu
Rosiehug1
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

tivo v+ box swap

hi there got a communication through the post to swap my old v+ for tivo how can i do this as cannot find link on the web

0 Kudos
Beatbox1872
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo v+ box swap

I also can't find the link

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Beatbox1872 wrote:

I also can't find the link

Might depend on what you are using. I found the link on my laptop but another poster had similar problems to you on a tablet and finally found it via his laptop.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Sorry that you're having problems locating the landing page. The link was tested on devices and browsers pre-launch with no issue, we are also unable to replicate what you're reporting here. Can I just check that you're trying to locate the page by inputting virginmedia.com/boxswap into the address bar at the top of your browsers and not into a search engine??

If so, I'd be grateful if you could let me know :

• Device type
  • If you're using a tablet, is the tablet running the latest version of software
  • What version of browser

Thanks

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.

0 Kudos
Paul_T
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I had similar problems when trying from an Ipad. I eventually managed it on a Pc. Type it into the address bar rather than a search engine, you don't need http etc just virginmedia.com/boxswap
Seemed to take ages when I did it but just tried it now and it went straight in.
0 Kudos
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

following instructions now got to HDMI into virgin box Guess what now taking my OH ages to find screwdriver to enable me to access HDMI socket which is covered up. No mention of this in the b instructions is there. I'm already ht bothered & fed up with the whole thing. Somw of us oldies don't like change & I'm one of them !!!

0 Kudos
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ignore above the white tag below screw was actually a sticky tag to be removed Told yo I was old !!