Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

tivo set to record 2 channels and its stopped recording

i set to record 2 programmes at the same time i set the first programme via tv guide then followed buy itv2 buy remote 2 lights came up as red now the last recording programme as stopped cheers jonni

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo set to record 2 channels and its stopped recording

When you say you set one by remote, do you mean using the app or by using the remote and just pressing the record button while watching the TV.

If it was the second one, is it possible that the previous program was still showing as the current one in the schedule when you pressed record and therefore the recording ended when that program ended?

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi tavis no what i did was i set one programme buy the record button via remote and the other programme buy the set top box using the channel tv guide for record it could be buy what you said in the message to me
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonathanlouis,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that there was an issue while recording various programmes through different methods. 

Have you noticed this issue happening again, or was it a one-off? Keep an eye out when you are recording programs, or try to repeat the exact same steps to see if this causes a problem with the recordings again. 

As a precaution, I have run a test to your TiVo® and everything checks out fine. I'm not seeing any issues that could cause an interruption or problem with your TiVo® recordings.

Please let me know how you get on with the above. 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)