Menu
eddi3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo on demand very slow/not responding

My Tivo box has always been slow with regard the on demand services and catch up but lately it's got worse. Are there issues currently?
I have a second HD+ box upstairs and the on demand/ccatch up is instantaneous, no issues at all.
Can anyone offer help, yes I have restarted / rebooted.
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo on demand very slow/not responding

eddi3 wrote:
My Tivo box has always been slow with regard the on demand services and catch up but lately it's got worse. Are there issues currently?
I have a second HD+ box upstairs and the on demand/ccatch up is instantaneous, no issues at all.
Can anyone offer help, yes I have restarted / rebooted.

Has always been slow for us here, utilisation issues affect TiVo as well.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo on demand very slow/not responding

Hi Eddi3, 

Thank you for dropping in and posting, welcome back Smiley Happy

I've been looking into the connection and I've been able to see some significant T3 timeouts that may be affecting the TV services in the home. 

I'd really like to have someone take a look at this so I can help resolve this for you. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos