Menu
mattwalsha
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tivo network availability c130 error

I have had my TiVo box unplugged for a few weeks while decorating the lounge. Plugged it back in and it now has network availability c130 code and can't access tv guides or anything. Tried resetting box and checked cables.

Indian call centre no use. Have had this problem In the past when unplugging the box for a long period of time. Was resolved by ringing virgin who reset the settings. Why can't this be done now?

Any ideas would be much appreciated
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo network availability c130 error

It can! If you unplug the box for any length of time it can't do its updates and shuts you down 

ring in again. I'm assuming you got the person who was not with it the first time! If necessary say you'll cancel your contract. They usually gets their attention. 

0 Kudos
mattwalsha
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response. That makes sense.

I'll try them again later. They just kept saying it may be a fault in the area, which I know it isn't!

Cheers
Matt

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well I guess just to be sure you could check the website. Then when you ring you have ammunition 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mattwalsha

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been arranged to get this resolved, which is excellent news. 

I'd love to hear how you get on, if you need any additional assistance you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos