Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo missing recordings update issues

i spoke to 150 about the tivo missing the recordings and they put me through to someone who could help and she told me to go to yellow and see what happens it should reset the box and hopefully bring back lost recordings she cant work out the reason and for this and the other reaon is she told me they didnt record the programmes so where to go with this issue from jonni

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo missing recordings update issues

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for getting back to us regarding the lost recording on your TiVo®. I'm sorry to hear that Technical Support were not able to help you recover this recording.

As per my previous posts, testing to your TiVo® are not showing a fault with your box. You have reported that this has only happened one time and has not occurred again since.

Apologies that this particular recording is lost and you cannot retrieve it. Have you searched the guide to see if that programme episode will be repeated, or available on Catch Up or On Demand?

Let us know if this happens again.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo missing recordings update issues

hi terri i posted another update on tv on the go about another recording failed on friday afternoon it didnt work it doesnt matter what day it stops recording but other days it does record sometimes cheers jonni
0 Kudos