Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

tivo homepage my shows keeps sticking /nothing happening

twice ive clicked on my shows it only seems to get like this when clicking on all then moving to my shows it seems to stick i had it today when moving from my homepage then couldnt watch any recordings i did a reboot then it stated starting up and it never went off for ages it still add the lights showing on box then it went back to homepage it all adds up to those similar technical issues which i add last week and before 

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo homepage my shows keeps sticking /nothing happening

still playing up ive just clicked on home button via remote and nothing appeared then the homepage went grey went to myshows on list clicked on a certain recording and nothing appeared then after a while a circle was loading then it appeared more glitches or tivo is freezing
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo homepage my shows keeps sticking /nothing happening

Hi Jonni,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing a glitch and slow response on your TiVo. 

Please try the following to help increase your TiVo response time:

Home - Help & Settings - Clear or Reset TiVo box - Clear Thumb Ratings & Suggestions - Enter Pin -To proceed - press Thumbs Down three times and then "LAST Ch" button on the remote. 

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo please wait while we prepare all channel info /clear thumb ratings

i tried clear thumb ratings but it couldnt proceed it failed and  a please wait message appeared on channels   blocking access to channels because it was downloading the channels couldnt do nothing its gone back to channels i didnt want to mess it about to make it worse i couldnt access anything on box it wasnt allowing it 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

I've responded to your pm on this.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for getting back to me via pm. I've checked this and can confirm that an area outage has been identified for all of your services and engineers have been dispatched to resolve the fault. Your engineer appointment has been cancelled. 

You can check for further updates on this fault on our Service Status page: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status by entering your post code or home telephone number.

Here are the details on the current fault in your area:

Fault Reference: F004802486

Status: We're sorry that you're experiencing a loss of your Virgin Media Broadband, Voice and TV service(s) in the LE11 area. We are working to complete this as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes. If you are still having problems after this fault has been resolved, please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi terri online led light is flashing and still problems with recordings not responding still
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

online power light still active but online and 3rd light not active its down to just online light flashing heart symbol
0 Kudos