Menu
sheepyweston
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tivo hd picture glitching

I was wondering if anybody has a problem with there tivo box while watching HD channels, the problem i have is glitching and pixel problems which has become rather annoying over the last few weeks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
lincsguy
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo hd picture glitching

I had this problem on the HD channels also, for me channel 5 was the worst.
I unplugged my Tivo box for a few minutes then let it re boot again this sorted my issue with pixelation.
0 Kudos

All Replies
lincsguy
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I had this problem on the HD channels also, for me channel 5 was the worst.
I unplugged my Tivo box for a few minutes then let it re boot again this sorted my issue with pixelation.
0 Kudos
sheepyweston
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have rebooted but still having same problem on sky HD channels

0 Kudos
lincsguy
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You need to give Virgin a call as there could be an issue with your signal or Tivo box, they will run a test.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there sheepyweston, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues when watching your HD channels. 

I've run some testing and can see that there are some issues with the signal strength as lincsguy suggested. 

I'd like to look towards booking a technician to call out and take a closer look at things for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos