Menu
bluestig
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo freezing

my TiVo box freezes and pixelates whenever I try to watch programmes I've recorded I have tried resetting my box but It has made no difference virgin have done tests and found nothing wrong does anyone have an answer?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo freezing

Hi Bluestig Smiley Happy

Welcome into the Online Community for Virgin Media Smiley Happy

It's always great to see a new face and I'd love to help with the TiVo pixelation you've been having. I'm really sorry that this is happening right now and It's something I'd like to resolve. I have been into the services and I can see that although the TiVo seems to be looking healthy, the broadband isn't. You're upstream power levels aren't working as they should be and would need an engineer.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo freezing

Hi Bluestig Smiley Happy

Welcome into the Online Community for Virgin Media Smiley Happy

It's always great to see a new face and I'd love to help with the TiVo pixelation you've been having. I'm really sorry that this is happening right now and It's something I'd like to resolve. I have been into the services and I can see that although the TiVo seems to be looking healthy, the broadband isn't. You're upstream power levels aren't working as they should be and would need an engineer.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos