Menu
reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo could be better

1-why no movie magic or the ITV HD channels

2- why no option to permanently delete all video recorded, instead of going through each onei

3- why no default recording option to have either delete when I chose OR when no more space.

can I connct a freesat cable into the tivo box instead of the virgin cable ? if not I think I will buy a HUmAX box where I can record any fresat channel I want

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo could be better

highlight what folder ???

would just like an option to clear out all the hiccup recordings, can be recovered cant be rcoverd etc etc....just clear it all.....

also would like to see an option to backup the timd recordings and wish list...to the cloud or a usb pen, then if th box crashes or a reset is performd these can be restored...its the same with microsoft and apple  birgin and google et all, these corporations like to teel us xactly how we should do things, with as little customization or choice as possible.....

wow what a good idea that is......Virgin defintaely wont do it....

also its really difficult writing a post using safari on an ipad, keep having to post then edit to add extra text, very annoying

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

We have ITV HD, though we don't have encore

highlight the folder and press the clear button

KUID is not an option for series links as it would cause problems when the box gets full

reddwarf4ever
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

highlight what folder ???

would just like an option to clear out all the hiccup recordings, can be recovered cant be rcoverd etc etc....just clear it all.....

also would like to see an option to backup the timd recordings and wish list...to the cloud or a usb pen, then if th box crashes or a reset is performd these can be restored...its the same with microsoft and apple  birgin and google et all, these corporations like to teel us xactly how we should do things, with as little customization or choice as possible.....

wow what a good idea that is......Virgin defintaely wont do it....

also its really difficult writing a post using safari on an ipad, keep having to post then edit to add extra text, very annoying

0 Kudos