Menu
keith10
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

6 new tivo boxes in past couple month and its broke AGAIN,

my old outdated box developed a fault which wasnt putting the tv channels on my tv,then i was given a tivo box,fine for couple of weeks then that developed the same problem,you can see all the menus,but try choosing a channel and its black screen,i have had 5 more boxes and my most recent one has done the same,engineer called out and tested it on his test tv and was just the same,he tried it through scart and it has come on fine but because i have had 6 boxes changed i have to wait for a qualified tivo box tech guy who repairs for a living to look at my tivo box to see why they are failing,so i am stuck with the tivo box on top of my fire with cables and wires all over the place as my tv is on the wall,the good news tho is that i rang a manager to sort out any money owed back to my account for the loss of tv over the past couple of month and was told i would get £3.17 refunded,absolute joke!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

Hi Keith10

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box recently.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos