Menu
iansc1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

when I have recorded a program while watching said program the picture freezes, goes pixilated. sound goes off. and after A FEEW MINS THE PROGRAM CONTINUES BUT NOT FROM THE POINT  WHEN IT FROZE, SOMETINES A FEW MINS HAVE PASSED, THIS IS HAPPENING IN ABOUT 90% OF THE PROGRAMS I RECORD FROM PLANNED RECORDING THAT I RECORD EACH WEEK OR ON THE SPOT RECORDINGS I THING THE HARDRIVE IS CORRUPTED.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

Yes in which case you'll need to phone for an engineer. 150 free from a VM phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box

Hi iansc1971

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at the set top box from our end.

We're seeing some errors being detected, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos