Menu
vondel
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

Hi, my TiVo box is really slow even getting the menu up seems to be getting worst, as for going to iplayer I go and make a cup of coffee while waiting for it to appear I have re-booted but to no avail. It never used to be like this anyone have any suggestions please

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo box

Hey vondel

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your service, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment and I can see you've rebooted your set top box quite recently tooMan Happy

How has the TiVo service been in the last few days?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey vondel

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your service, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment and I can see you've rebooted your set top box quite recently tooMan Happy

How has the TiVo service been in the last few days?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vondel
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The menu is okayish now just the problem with BBC iplayer but it would seems many people have to wait quite a while for this to actually appear

Thanks

0 Kudos