Menu
PJT48
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tivo box

Hi, I am considering buying a new tv, how do I transfer the tivo box to new tv? Is it just a case of transferring scart? Do I have to re-program the tivo box, or will engineers set it up for me? ...from a rather dopey pensioner lol x

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
KeithW
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: tivo box

Un-plug the TiVo cables from the back of your old TV and then plug them into your new TV and you should be good to go

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just a matter of plugging it in. Although all modern TV's have HDMI sockets now, & this is the preferred connection method, as you can then watch the High Definition channels provided with your TV package.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
KeithW
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Un-plug the TiVo cables from the back of your old TV and then plug them into your new TV and you should be good to go

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just a matter of plugging it in. Although all modern TV's have HDMI sockets now, & this is the preferred connection method, as you can then watch the High Definition channels provided with your TV package.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
PJT48
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Keith for helpful and quick reply. have a good dayx

0 Kudos
PJT48
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator