Flag for a moderator

tivo box stutter

How can I stop my TiVo 1tb box from stuttering when playing recorded shows

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box stutter

Hi there Sbstu, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a stuttering issue when playing your recordings. 

I've run some tests on your TiVo® and this has shown an issue with the hard drive, which would explain this fault. 

I'd now like to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate this for you, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving. Please look for the red envelope icon towards the top left of this page, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw 

P.S. It's very likely that the engineer will swap the TiVo® for a different one, whilst we are unable to save any of the recordings, there are things like series links, wish lists etc that we are able to back up. Why not check out http://virg.co/boxswap to learn how to back up some of the settings you already have.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Sbstu, 

Just thought I'd check in with you to see if you've been able to see my private message for yesterday, as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like me to arrange a technician please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Sbstu
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hue

Sorry taken so long to get back to u been busy at work. The recording still stuttering and the box has now shut down and won't restart so if you could book an engineer for any evening this week that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart
0 Kudos