Menu
butterfly08uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tivo box on tv- stuck at 25% loading

i am having trouble when i try to watch anything on netflix via my tivo box on tv- stuck at 25% loading

For instance, i am watching series called 24 and every time we press start it gets to 25% and that's where it stays.

Usually I just press stop play and go back to the episode and then it loads up to 100% but today can't get it on at all..

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box on tv- stuck at 25% loading

I occasionally get this on TiVo and my PS3 - I think today may be a load issue for Netflix being a holiday

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
butterfly08uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No it's still stuck, just paid virgin my first month too... Very disappointed. Works perfectly on iPad 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi butterfly08uk, 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Netflix. 

Funnily enough I was having this issue via my PS3 whilst watching Breaking Bad the same date you posted. I have since been able to watch the rest of the episode. 

I would try giving your TiVo® a reboot. Let me know if this resolves the issue Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shorty22
Just joined
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

my TiVo box went off last night and won't load it just keeps getting stuck on 25%, I also have 2 of the smaller boxes and they won't load either..

any help would be appreciated .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shorty22,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear your boxes are not working at the moment, I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

Have you taken a look at our Service Status Page for any possible area faults?  If not, give it a check and see if there's anything happening in your area.

If there isn't anything showing for your area, let me know and I can check further.

At present I haven't been able to locate your account to carry out any checks needed, I will send you a private message requesting further details.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos