Menu
welshlad46
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tivo box all of a sudden poor picture quality. peoples lips and faces are red/pink pixelating.

as per headline ....after turning on tv today there appears to be a pixalating issue with the TiVo box. now ive checked the v+ box upstairs and that seams to be fine but it is effecting the TiVo box downstairs on the main tv. I haven't adjusted any tv settings nor any settings on the TiVo box. but it is making the channels look poor quality and it is most noticeable on peoples faces. there ears and nose's are like a red/pink colour and it is breaking up. ive not had any issues for years with the tv since a engineer came out and adjusted something and since then it has been perfect. the internet speed is fine and as isaid the v+ box upstairs seams to be fine as well. just the TiVo box that is playing up. and I have loads of recoreded stuff on the box. and I have just checked and a recording from sunday is the same all pixelated.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box all of a sudden poor picture quality. peoples lips and faces are red/pink pixelating.

You probably have a signal issue. TiVo is very sensitive to signals being correct. It might be your box but either way you'll need to phone in for help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo box all of a sudden poor picture quality. peoples lips and faces are red/pink pixelating.

Hi Welshlad46,

Thank you for coming in again and posting Smiley Happy

I am very sorry to learn about the recent picture quality and pixelation. I have been able to look into the services and have been able to find a few issues on the TV and also on the broadband in regards to signal levels. These would attribute to problems you've mentioned and would need to be adjusted. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos