Menu
626Stitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

the rating of this show is unknown

Just recently we keep getting the message "the rating of this show is unknown.  Press OK to enter your PIN and watch this show."  The message seems to be completely random and not affected by the time (currently showing up on Homeland on C4+1 at 22:12, so nothing to do with the watershed).

Can anyone tell me how I can get around this problem, or is it just another thing we have to live with, along with the painfully slow TIVO box and the Broadband that is no where near the advertised speed.

Thank you for any help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: the rating of this show is unknown

Hello 626Stitch,

Thanks for posting in the community.

If this hasn't been resolved could you try something for me, using your TiVo® remote could you go to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete.

Please let me know whether you still experience the same issue as I may need to arrange for a technician.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos