Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

still showing welcome to virgin media channel 999

after i switched on tivo lastnight then went to my shows clicked on corrie watched to eps then moved to channel 999 and it stayed on that all night and i just switched it on now and its still showing channel 999 instead of coming off that and going in to tv channel instead showing tv channels from jonni 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: still showing welcome to virgin media channel 999

Hi there Jonni, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your TiVo® was stuck on channel 999 for some reason. I've double checked on this and can't see any reason for this. The TiVo® is now showing a different channel, so it does look like this is resolved. Should you find this happening again please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: still showing welcome to virgin media channel 999

cheers huw it as been resolved thanks for getting back on that current issue cheers jonni
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo theres a slight pause in no sound on some channel but tv banner stays on

when i change channels on the up section on remote each channel pauses no sound for a while then it appears with the tv channel banner at the bottom  sky 1hd delivered no sound its when i flick through channels the channel appears with a pause of no sound then the sound appears showing the tv channel banner cheers from jonni

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tivo channel info banner stays on after channel change

after i change channels the channel info banner at the bottom of the page comes up first then it stays on that then it will go after a while some of the times it will show the info of the channel at first then it will be stuck on that for a few hours any answers huw 

0 Kudos