Menu
bibloss666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sound cutting out

Hi 

I have a samsung v+ box and the sound keeps cutting out. It happens quite often but we only loose the odd word also the picture will disappear for a few seconds but just lately when the picture goes it sometimes goes to a white snowy screen and the picture will not come back unless you turn the box off..  My box is connected through a Denon AVR-x2200w, my ps4, freeview, netflex and pc all work fine through this, its just the virgin box... the avr is only a week old and this happened on my previous surround sound as well...

any help would be much appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sound cutting out

Hi bibloss666,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear the sound and picture on you V+ box keeps cutting out.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm detecting an issue with one of the V+ tuners which could be causing the problem. I can also see you're expecting a replacement box soon. So at this moment there's no need to send an engineer.

The new box should solve your problem. Please post back here if you have any further issues.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
heavysoul
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I also have this sound cutting out problem and again think it might be on one of the tuners.

Is it possible for you to check please?

Many thanks... 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi heavysoul,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing sound cut outs on your TV service.  I'll be happy to help out here.

I have taken a look at your boxes and all looks great with the signal levels and power levels.

Can you please let me know what channels are affected and if it's a V+ or TiVo® affected?

Keep me posted, I'm here if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos