Menu
laura121
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

smartcard invalid

Please can someone reboot my smartcard as it is invalid due to being off.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: smartcard invalid

laura121 wrote:

Please can someone reboot my smartcard as it is invalid due to being off.

Thanks

You can call in up to midnight about this: 150 (free call) / 0345 454 1111 (costs/can cost) -> report a TV fault (option 2.) This is the quickest way to resolve it. Or just wait until tomorrow for a Forum Team here member to pick up on your topic.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Laura121,

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you are currently unable to view programmes due to an invalid smart card. 

I've run some testing on the account, and can see that the TiVo® is currently showing as offline, this could be that the TiVo® is currently powered off. If this is the case, could you please power it back on and leave on standby if you are not watching it so we can complete some testing in order to get your services back to normal. 

If however your TiVo® is powered on at the moment, then please let me know as we will need to investigate this further for you. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura, 

I've checked the connection again this morning, and can see that we've not been able to commuinicate with your TiVo® for some time. 

If your TiVo® is currently powered off, please power it back on, and let me know so that I can complete some further testing, should your TiVo® be powered on then we will need to get someone out to investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving should your TiVo® have been left powered on. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laura121, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday as I've not had a reply. 

If you'd like for me to arrange a technician to call out then please let me know. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

0 Kudos