smart card

my smart card in bedroom  says its invalid

0 Kudos
wefmarkc
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: smart card

It did for my Nan's card in her V HD box.  Just take the card out, give it a quick dust and make sure the chip gets a dust and put card back in.  Message went away on my Nan's box after that.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MBC,

Many thanks for coming by to us here and posting, I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I've been into the account and the card should be working fine now, can you confirm this with me please? Also on in addition, I've been able to find a detectable fault at the home regarding both TV and Broadband services so you may be experiencing some issues.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mbc
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ben.
In regards to my smart card not working.
It seems to be workjng
not sure what channels i should have though. As not the same as the one in living room
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey mbc

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, I can see you've also sent Ben a private message yesterday letting us know how the appointment went. 

Are you still experiencing some flickering since the visit? If so, is this on all or certain channels? All the time or just some times?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mbc
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi craid.
Yes still flickering. Ive had to change the tv. Works ok on new one seems strange that it worked fine b4 the new smart card
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mbc,

Thanks for getting back to us.  

I have carried out some checks by connecting to your box remotely and there is a signal issue that will cause picture disruption.

In order to get this fixed, I will arrange for the engineer to call back out and get this sorted for you.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I'll send the details in a private message for you. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos