Menu
fragglerock64
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

slow box

What if anything, can I do about my slow tivo box, it seems to take forever to load My Shows, return from any menu back to normal TV. Only had the service since Feb and its appalling, apparently its a common issue 

0 Kudos
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow box

Try resetting by pulling the plug for 10 seconds. Also don't keep the hard drive too full. Unfortunately they're pretty slow at the best of times
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi fragglerock64

Welcome to the Community, I am very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

We're aware of an issue some of our customers are experiencing slowness with their TiVo service. You can view more information as well as keep up to date with that issue on [this thread].

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to getting this sorted.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
fragglerock64
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have cleared the suggestions, more times than I care to remember. If you are aware of the situation, why are you not doing something about it. I pay a lot of money each month for this poor service......wish I'd stayed with Sky, at least the service worked

0 Kudos