Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

sky living plus 1 giving trouble off air

i watched the channels as i was flicking then sky living plus 1 was not showing then these messages appeared stating it was off air please check tv listings and if its still there please ring help team i seem to get these unknown messages appear on screen something is causing it to make these appear ive add tivo ever since but since this new software update thats when these appear having trouble with this channel its back now it states to ring help team if there is issues but your on phone for ages then its waste of time trying to report it because they dont seem bothered if nothing is happening on the box like issues thats why i dont ring in because they close 12 mdnight 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky living plus 1 giving trouble off air

Hi jonathanlouis

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I hope things have improved for you lately?

I've checked from our end and things are working as expected, if you're still getting this error message I'll arrange for this to be escalated for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos