Menu
anyidea
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sky living error 319

For the past few weeks trying to view certain 'on demand' programs on sky living is getting worse. Having selected the program, Criminal Minds, Chicargo Fire or Blacklist gone through the pin number and all you get is the dreaded Error 319.
No issues in my area, oh really? Some of these programs will soon be dropping off the system and nothing seems to being done about Error 319. Surely by now this should have been sorted out.

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: sky living error 319

Had the same problem since joining 2 months ago. Missed the first episode of a few new series every time i try to watch on demand or catchup can't access them, frustrating to say the least
0 Kudos
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This has been going on for a month on certain series on all of Sky. I have missed the ends of  series. They keep saying they are going to fix this. it is driving me mad.

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Booked an engineer to visit last month to no avail, just tried again and after running tests they said there was issues so would send again, just received a txt to say engineer cancelled as they know the problem and are working on it, Same lies as from day 1 of this terrible service, Only fit for live terrestable TV yet I am paying for sky chanels on demand that never works 100mbps broadband that drops out all the time, Every time I want to access catch up or on demand there are issues and just get the usual we are working on this problem, latest one says may be fixed by the 7th Not holding my breath and am seriously thinking of cancelling and going back to sky.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi anyidea

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

We're aware of an error that some customers are experiencing when trying to view Sky On Demand content, the 319 error is a general one so will be shown in more situations that just this specific one but we're working hard to get the issue with Sky On Demand content resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos