Menu
Nige139
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

setting up my Tivo box it gets to the Ip address an error code 7011 comes up

setting up my Tivo box  it gets to searching for  the Ip address an error code 7011 comes up I tried the number for help I forgot no one works on Saturday any ideas please

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: setting up my Tivo box it gets to the Ip address an error code 7011 comes up

they should be open, not sure about weekends but they're around until midnight during the week

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: setting up my Tivo box it gets to the Ip address an error code 7011 comes up

Hi there Nige139, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome to the forums and say that I'm sorry you were getting this error on Saturday. 

I've checked this morning, and can see that you've already spoken to us, and testing shows that your TiVo® is now reporting as showing a channel, so hopefully all is now working for you. 

Should you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Cheers and apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Dave_M1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you get this error check to make sure you don't have the ethernet (cat5) (normally yellow or blue) cable connected to your TiVo box during the activation process, if you do unplug this lead then reboot the TiVo and let it restart it's activation.

The only leads you should have plugged in during activation is the ....

1) White coax 

2) HDMI or SCART

3) Power 

Once the box is fully loaded up and updated you can then reconnect the ethernet RJ45 cable. 

I am an employee of Virgin Media but any views expressed are those of my own.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos