Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

series link playing up /important ?

ive got 3 eps of the bill so last mondays 13 should have recorded so how come ive ended with 3 instead of 4 i was working lates so it should have gone red which it did but i never deleted it 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: series link playing up /important ?

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry that you have been having problems with your Series Links. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

This is part of a known outage that our technicians are working on:

Fault Reference: F004524010

You might find that these services are intermittent at the moment: Virgin Broadband, Interactive TV, Catch Up TV, TV On Demand, and TiVo® service home menu.

We have identified the problem and technicians are working to resolve this issue.

Currently, the estimated fix time for this is 24 JUN 2016 16:00, however, please be aware that this is only an estimated time.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jonni,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry that you have been having problems with your Series Links. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

This is part of a known outage that our technicians are working on:

Fault Reference: F004524010

You might find that these services are intermittent at the moment: Virgin Broadband, Interactive TV, Catch Up TV, TV On Demand, and TiVo® service home menu.

We have identified the problem and technicians are working to resolve this issue.

Currently, the estimated fix time for this is 24 JUN 2016 16:00, however, please be aware that this is only an estimated time.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Tags (1)
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cheers terri for getting back thats intresting to hear could that be linked to that other issue where i found its something to do with remote sensors the box was sending signals with box flashing it was last light and recording banner was popping up it did it loads couldnt work out what was issue thanks jonni

0 Kudos