Menu
dean01
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

returning tivo box

I have just downgraded my tv and have got to send a TiVo box back. was told they would send a returns pack to me which they have not  that was about 7 weeks ago .I have already rung them about it and was told they would send another pack out . But still have not received anything yet .does anyone know where to send  these boxes back too..

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: returning tivo box

What capacity is the box?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
dean01
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

its the 500gb box .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Entirely possible that they may not actually want it back - the policy does change fairly frequently, unfortunately.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PrinterElf wrote:

Entirely possible that they may not actually want it back - the policy does change fairly frequently, unfortunately.

Unfortunately at times to the customer's cost.

Advice given from one department, just recycle the box.

Email from another department the following week, we will charge you if you don't send it back.

There have been multiple threads on this subject and on one before Christmas, almost every post was giving a differing version of the current position. Not surprising because, as PrinterElf says above, the policy changes so often that no-one, even in VM, knows what is the current policy.

So, to the OP, beware.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi dean01,

I'm sorry that you haven't been sent returns packaging for your TiVo® as advised when you downgraded your package.

I can look into this for you and confirm if you need to return your TiVo® or if you can just dispose of it at your own discretion. I'll need to take more details from you first, so I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos