Menu
billt4g
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

removing favourites

My problem is this, I recently had SKY movies as a promotion, which I then cancelled, So far no problem, however when I had them, I added them to my favorites list. Now that they have been removed from my package, I can't seem to be able to "Un-Favourite" them!!

Any Ideas??

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: removing favourites

Yes, I think you go into the miniGuide (OK button on a channel), navigate to the channel you want to remove, then left arrow until you are on the channel name. Press OK again and you should get the option to remove the channel from Favourites.

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi billt4g

Sorry to learn about the difficulty you're experiencing at the moment.

I'd recommend going to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Favourites. You'll be able to manually remove a channel from your favourites by pressing the thumb down button from hereMan Happy

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
billt4g
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your reply and advice, however, I have of course already tried this, and it doesn't work!

Whist I can currently both add (Thumb Up) & remove (Thumb Down) all my "in package" channels this way. For some reason any channel that I added when it was in my package, but is now not in my package, I can't remove them!! 

Ideas??

Bill

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I believe you can remove them using the mini guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes, I think you go into the miniGuide (OK button on a channel), navigate to the channel you want to remove, then left arrow until you are on the channel name. Press OK again and you should get the option to remove the channel from Favourites.

billt4g
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How exactly does that work??

Bill

0 Kudos
billt4g
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Got it! instead off pressing OK again just use the Red Thumb Down button on the channel name.. works a treat!!